This time I had a better idea of what to do, at least I had some sort of intension when I was placing my paragraph on the page. At first I was trying different placements without breaking up the paragraph, then I started breaking up my paragraph in different ways and getting all the bad (and some nice) ideas out.
It wasn’t as boring as the first time I did this with the sentence since ideas of how to break the paragraph was coming to me easily, even though I didn’t know if what I’m doing is right or wrong but having some background knowledge from the sentence project was helpful.
I was criticized badly about this one but I’m not complaining because I knew it was horrible while I was making it but wanted to get this out, it was with my ‘bad’ ones.
Things learned from this bad mistake:
- It was hard to read.
- The line measure was tooooo long which confuses the reader.
- It’s hard to figure out were to start reading.
- Making it in a diagonal makes it impossible to read.