I sat down and brainstormed and started to think about how I will improve my images and wrote it down on paper first, then started doing. I feel like I make more this way because since the beginning of Eid break I was worrying about not doing anything till the last minute which I ended up doing as always.
I started making images and testing how to photograph them. Going back and forth between brainstorming, making and testing how to photograph was the best working routine or system for me because I get bored and lose focus from doing the same thing for a long time.
While working I found that my original keywords are less than thirty, so I decided to find some new keywords that relates to my object so I added ‘layered’, ‘hard’, ‘pattern’ and ‘wood’ at this point. These words are obvious description words for my object that I didn’t notice while choosing my keywords at the beginning although two of the words were in my classmates writings about my object.