After a lot of tweaking and refining these were my final designs that I printed.
I’m still undecided about some of them so I printed them as extras, just in case..
I printed the final designs in a 20×20 cm size as we were told, glued the A4 paper on the bristol one and cut them, thanks god that everything went smoothly for me as I noticed some of my peers having problems with cutting or some problems with the printer.
The only thing is that I didn’t get to finish cutting at the university as I had to go home because it was getting late and my parents were calling me to tell me that I have to get back home.
Although I would have preferred hanging them up the night before because I hate waking up super early in the morning, now I HAVE to wake up early.
My Final designs pinned on the board.