In this project we were told to make 90 sketches of two letters one white and the other black. Thanks to IT for not getting the softwares ready on time, we got away with it, thanks god, and we had to do less work. I was a bit mad about the IT situation the first week but then I realized it was meant to be this way or else I would’ve lost my sanity from the first week.
At first I didn’t know what was I supposed to do exactly so I was trying to arrange two letters in a 10 by 10 cm square and to be honest I was just putting any two letters and try to see if they looked “good” or somehow decent.
here is some of my crappy first experiments with letters:
They were bad.
I cringed when I saw this after a few weeks.
But after the first critique and getting feedback from the professors, I think I did way better. Although I had to start all over again, but it was okay at this point.